This Thursday at 6pm (before the District Roundtable meeting at 7pm), the Shelby District Committee will hold the annual District Business Meeting.
What is the District Business Meeting?
We’re glad you asked! The purpose of the annual District Business Meeting is to elect the following:
- district committee officers
- district committee members-at-large.
The meeting is open to everyone and everyone is encouraged to attend. However, those eligible to vote in this process are as follows:
- Chartered organization representatives registered and currently representing chartered organizations within the district’s geographical boundaries.
- Registered district members-at-large duly elected at the last annual district committee meeting or during the interim at a regular, duly-called district committee meeting.
- Registered council members-at-large residing in the district.