The Shelby District Roundtable, Commissioners Meeting and the 2nd Annual Christmas party will be this Thursday, December 6, 2018 at Riverchase Church of Christ. The Commissioners meeting will be at 6:00 pm and the Roundtable/Christmas Party will start at 7:00 pm. The Muscogee Chapter of the OA will have a joint meeting/Christmas Party with the Vulcan District on December 13th. (see other post for a message from Chris Arnold)
For directions to Riverchase Church of Christ, click here
- Recharter: All units remember that the Shelby District deadline for recharters due is December 6th at this roundtable meeting. Please make every effort to have your recharter complete by Thursday. If you need assistance, we will have a few commissioners there at roundtable to help you get this complete.
- 2nd Annual Christmas party
- Pot Luck Christmas Dinner: Please click on the Pot Luck Sign up and list what you are planning on bringing so we have a variety of different foods. For Potluck sign up, click here.
- Ugly Sweater Contest: We will be having a ugly sweater contest so wear your ugliest Christmas Sweater to roundtable. No uniforms are required for this meeting, so casual attire is acceptable if you want. Just dig those ugly sweaters out of the closet and wear them with pride!!
- There may be some entertainment, games and Christmas crafts during roundtable. So don’t miss it.
- Friends of Scouting: At Roundtable this week, we will also launch our 2019 Friends of Scouting (FOS) campaign. Please come prepared to make your pledge of financial support. Of course you do not have to write a check, but just make your pledge for the upcoming year.
If you or your unit have not been to Roundtable, please try to have someone from your unit attend. Roundtable is important for all units to be represented. We have a full agenda each roundtable with that will provide your unit valuable information on upcoming events.
Please save the date for January Roundtable, Commissioner’s Meeting and OA Meeting. Due to the New Years Day holiday, we are moving the roundtable to January 10, 2019 at the same times. The District Committee will be January 6, 2019.