Submit Your Eagle Story
Congratulation on earning your Eagle Scout Award! We are excited to have another Shelby District Eagle Scout.
More than likely you or a family member will submit your picture and information to be published in local publications such as Shelby County Reporter, Helena Reporter, Alabaster Reporter, 280 Reporter and Pelham Reporter. We encourage you to do this. We also want to publish this information on ShelbyDistrict.com and to celebrate the Eagle Scouts in our district.
If you chose to submit your Eagle information to a publication, please send us the information and photo. If you don’t plan to do that we ask that you send us that same information and photo so we can publish on our website. To help you, here is a list of information that we want but put it into story form instead of bullet list.
- Eagle name
- City you live in
- Troop number
- Charter Organization
- Scoutmasters name
- Email address.
- How many merit badges.
- Favorite merit badges.
- What school do you attend?
- What grade are you currently in?
- Accepted for college? Where are you going and what are you studying?
- What did you do for your Eagle project? Brief description.
- Are there any Scouting achievements you want to highlight?
- Are there any other school of extra curricular activities you want to highlight?
- Who are your parents?
- Don’t forget a picture!
Or send the information and picture to .