Let’s get 2018-2019 Scouting Year off to a great start!
Two important training sessions….
- For all units that will be welcoming or considering welcoming Girl Cub Scouts either into Family Cub Scout Packs or All Girl Cub Scout Packs and Troops welcoming girls in 2019, please attend “Scout Me In” meeting at council office on Thursday, July 19th 6:30 pm at Council office. This is mandatory for all units welcoming girls into your units.
- School Night for Scouting Training… and recruiting …. For all units, Please attend meeting in Fellowship Hall at Helena United Methodist Church on Thursday, July 26th at 7:00 pm.
We have a lot to be thankful for….
- YOU- Our great, talented, passionate leaders who give of your time and talents to make a difference and deliver a strong and adventurous scouting program year round
- OUR CURRENT SCOUTS – our energetic reasons why we scout….. scouts today, leaders tomorrow
- OUR SOON TO BE NEW SCOUTS AND PARENTS – Scouting not only changes the lives of the youth but their parents as well – and they are in for the time of their lives once they join in the fun
To quote from Pokemon, let’s try and “catch them all”. Let’s recruit well, and as always retain them well. “
Shelby Membership Chair